REMOTE USB IMEI REPAIR SAMSUNG PHONES - A8 2018
Delivery Time : INSTANT
Price : -
Galaxy A8 2018 blacklisted imei repair
Galaxy A8 2018 blacklisted bad imei repair (SM-A530W8, A530F, A530FD)
We provide remote Blacklisted IMEI Repair using USB Redirector. What does remote repair mean? Remote repair is a state-of-the-art method which allows our technician to service you device using a computer. With our remote service we are able to repair your cellular device without having you to visit any phone shop.
Before you Proceed with Galaxy A8 2018 blacklisted bad imei repair purchase. Please ensure you have the following:
- A Windows based computer with stable internet connection having a minimum of (10 Mbps Download / 5 Mbps Upload).
- Each imei repair includes free sim unlocking (Including T-mobile App lock).
- This repair can take up to 24 hours.
- First we will connect via remote connection and take the information from your Samsung Galaxy device. Please see instructions on how to connect here.
- Based on this information new data will be created on server.
- Once the data is ready (upto 24 hours) we will contact you via email and ask to re-connect your device.
- At this point, we will write the new data as a result, you will have a new imei on your Samsung galaxy phone.
- This will also ensure you phone is SIM UNLOCKED (T-Mobile Unlocking is Included).
- Root is not required for Galaxy A8 2018 blacklisted bad imei repair.
- After the imei repair the phone will be sim unlocked and can receive Samsung updates.
- Please ensure the knox counter is 0x0. Knox Counter: To check your Knox Counter value, please do the following steps:a. Turn the Phone Off. Press volume down + HOME + power button simultaneously
b. You will see a screen which will ask you to continue - PRESS VOLUME UP KEY
NOW YOU SHOULD SEE DOWNLOAD MODE
c. At the top left corner check Knox Warranty which would be 0x0 (Phone can be fixed), 0x1, 0x2 (cant be fixed, phones has been tampered with).
- We guarantee the imei will be clean and will not blacklist in the future.
- Once a purchase is complete there are no refunds unless we fail to provide the service.
- Please ensure your device is on Stock Rom for the Galaxy A8 2017 blacklisted bad imei repair.
For more information call Skype - yasersultan.